Super Duck Jump Man Super Duck Jump Man

I love silly platformers like this! I didn't see any big problems with what jpuroila said, but i can agree that the hit detection on jumping enemies is a bit off. I would love to see more creative use of the enemies though, maybe some new ones? A level editor for this would be tits.

Purbalds Purbalds

I've been coming back to this game lately. The soundtrack, estetics and design are superb. Is there a mobile version?

Snail! Snail!

This is flawless! Great level design, I specially loved the way you introduce the mechanics and there are plenty of them and cleverly used. Its abit "slow" though. Just kidding... Design was great, but heres one thing that was alittle strange, and thats the "low res" feel to the graphics. Looks like theres antialiasing going on in every edge of an uneven sprite, even though this doesn't make it less awesome. This is my type of jam!

yummydirt responds:

Wow thanks!

Infinite DEMO Infinite DEMO

I dont know how you did the hit the detection but it ain't workin well, pedro. You really don't need feedback for this yet. No point releasing it.

51.2 51.2

Fun and interesting mechanics, though controlling two people at once is abit clunky. I would rather see a different way of controlling them. Maybe have space button to split and choose who to control? Design was ok, nice paced level design. Good overall!

Reflect Factory Reflect Factory

Nice one! Nothing new, but well executed. I can see this work well on mobile devices.